Our client is a leading automotive manufacturing inspection business with a requirement for quality inspectors. Working in Washington you will be responsible for carrying out a range of basic visual checks. You will inspect a range of parts, log the information on to the inspection checks and either pass or fail the component.
This role requires a production operator, some quality inspection skills are desirable.
This is a temporary position.
– You will have excellent ability to spot detail/errors.
– You will undergo a basic test for this position and must be accurate with numbers.
– You need to be available to work either twelve hour continental shifts of 4-4 days and nights or work on a three shift pattern, 0700-1500, 1500-2300, 2300-0700
– Availability to start immediately
Rate of pay
– Days – £7.83 per hour
– After 6pm – £8.91 per hour
– Sunday day shift – £9.97 per hour
– Sunday night shift – £11.05 per hour
Rate of Pay
£7.83 – £11.05 per hour
Job ID – J1855