Our client is a leading injection moulding business supplying a range of products in to the automotive industry. We have a requirement for an experienced CMM Programmer to join a fast paced Engineering team within this busy manufacturing operation.
Overall Purpose and Aims of Role
• Provide metrology support to the engineering department
• Ensure all metrology for PPAP requirements available on time to program milestones & Annual Submission
• Provide technical support for inspection department.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility
• CMM Programming & Set-up
• New Product Introduction – Support Team on ISIR
• Drawing review / feasibility
• Develop metrology documents for new product launches to meet customer requirements.
• Support Gauge Concept
• Gauge Set-up & Validation – ensure gauge [email protected] & capability study can progress
• ISIR – Review and recommend process / modifications to achieve customer approval
• Annual Customer PPAP – support submission
Skills and Attributes Required
• Fully trained experienced CMM Programming of MCOSMOS v4.0
• Fully trained experienced Offline CMM Programming CAT1000PS using various alignment requirements
• Full understanding of Technical Drawings and GD&T
• High Standard of computer literacy
• Excellent verbal and written communicator
• Attention to detail
• Methodical approach to problem solving
This role is well suited to a candidate that is experienced in the operation and programming of CMM machinery. You will come with a minimum of 2 years hands on experience.
This is a full time permanent role working day shift Monday to Friday.
Rate of Pay
£25,000.00 – £29,000.00 per year
Job ID – J1864